It is our vision young people are:
- Able to use on-line technology safely, free of harassment, bullying or victimisation.
- Empowered to interact freely and enjoy the benefits the online world offers without fear and without their rights and safety being put at risk.
- Provided with knowledge and awareness about safety online so they have a greater understanding, confidence, and trust to navigate the online world.
- Involved in and co-creators of messaging and programs that are applicable and relevant to their online safety.
- Able to access resources that promote inclusion and diversity
- Able to access support and support networks, including human moderators, when they need it, such as when they are feeling isolated and alone.
- Empowered to manage their online experiences with clear information on how to manage their privacy settings and block and report people and content that is victimising, harassing, or bullying.